Register at https://kipcookholiday.eventbrite.com.au
Come and cook for a cause! Introducing KiP’s inaugural Home Cooked Goodness School Holiday Program! We are super excited about this.
KiP is delighted to announce our partnership with OTAO Cooking School.
Under the guidance of one of OTAO’s qualified chef’s, you will learn to cook lasagne, pear/apple tart, and Chinese egg tart. These meals will then be donated to Belgium Avenue Neighbourhood House and Prahran Mission for their Easter lunch. But don’t worry, you will be able to sample the food you prepare, and a light lunch is also included.
These classes are designed so that you can have a fun, hands-on cooking experience while exploring the gift of giving homemade meals to those in need.
- Grow emapthy and inspire change
- Lifelong benefits of learning to cook – you may create a future home chef!
- Help facilitate meals to those in need
On the Day:
- KiP introduction and welcome
- Chef demonstration followed by everyone preparing dishes on set menu
- Participants will cook meals
- Clean-up and packaging of meals for delivery
- Taste testing and light lunch
The cooking lessons will run on Monday 15 April and Tuesday 16 April (both days will prepare the same menu) as part of our Made with Love program.
This event is suitable for 10+ years of age.
$65 per person (plus processing fee), to cover the cost of chef, venue, ingredients and admin. Please note, this is a drop off event, but adults, you are more than welcome to purchase a ticket too!
Please bring your own apron and drink bottle and be sure to wear closed toe shoes.
Places are limited so book in quick!
We look forward to seeing you there.
The KiP and OTAO Team ⭐